RE: [bbshop] "Ice Cream" Tag

  • Tom Wiener
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      Here's what I have:

      Each column has the text "ice cream". This is best view with an equal-spaced
      font such as Courier New.

      T - - - A A F# G# A

      L - - C# C# C# D# D C#

      Br - E E E E A B E

      Bs A A A A A B E A

      Helpfully,

      Tom Wiener

      Bari

      Seven Thirty-four, A Barbershop Quartet

      Music Director

      The Arlingtones Barbershop Chorus of Virginia

      AHSOW Class of '89

      <mailto:t.wiener@...> t.wiener@...