"Ice Cream" Tag

  • Susan
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
      I've looked all over and have misplaced this tag that I love so much. It is perfect for a special rehearsal we're having Wednesday night. (I think it went, "Ice Cream, Ice Cream, We all scream for ice cream...")

      Can anyone put their fingers on this tag? I would be SO grateful!

      In Harmony,

      Sue Melvin
      Director, Rochester Rhapsody Harmony Inc.
      Director, Rochester Chorus Sweet Adelines
    • Tom Wiener
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
        Here's what I have:

        Each column has the text "ice cream". This is best view with an equal-spaced
        font such as Courier New.

        T - - - A A F# G# A

        L - - C# C# C# D# D C#

        Br - E E E E A B E

        Bs A A A A A B E A

        Helpfully,

        Tom Wiener

        Bari

        Seven Thirty-four, A Barbershop Quartet

        Music Director

        The Arlingtones Barbershop Chorus of Virginia

        AHSOW Class of '89

        <mailto:t.wiener@...> t.wiener@...