YOUR VOTE is needed to HELP Joplin, MO!

  • tranderson1987
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Coca Cola is currently running the Live Positively campaign, where they are pledging $100,000 toward the national, state or local park with the most votes from the public. Currently, Cunningham Park in Joplin, MO (my home town) is in third place and could really use the votes.

      Loaded with mature, tall oak trees and lots of character, this city park was completely destroyed by the F5 tornado back on May 22. So, please visit this link BELOW to vote for Cunningham Park and pass this email on to anyone and everyone who could help out by placing a vote.

      It doesn't cost any money and or require a sign-up. Plus, it takes a few seconds to tackle. Votes need to be made by September 9. I believe you can vote up to 20 times daily!

      http://m.livepositively.com/park_details.jsp?parkId=11656

      Many thanks to all of you in the barbershop family for your consideration!

      Todd (Anderson)
      Editor and so-so Lead
      Harmonotes - The Bulletin of the Kansas City Heart of America Chorus