Re: [bbshop] HIGH SIERRA HARMONY BRIGADE

  • Shelley Herman
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 29, 2011
      I got a call from my daughter, a former Sweet Adeline, who was at the hotel
      for a different event, saying: "There are barbershoppers all over the place
      here singing up a storm." I didn't know about the HSHB but she found out
      the information.

      She still loves barbershop music and has a SAI 4th place International
      chorus medal. Maybe this will get her back in the hobby.

      Shelley Herman
      saherman@...