Barbershop Pitchpipe additions

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2011
      I wanted to thank everyone for the glowing reviews I have received for the Barbershop Pitchpipe app that I put out on the iPhone App Store last week. There is now a Facebook page where you can post reviews as well as a web page that is easy to direct people to. On the web page I have started to put playlists that you can install into the app. The first is for the list of songs for the North Caroline Harmony Brigade 2012 Rally. Just navigate to http://www.adamsdev.us/BarbershopPitchpipe.html using Safari on your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and click on the link. You will be asked to open it in the app. When you do it will be installed and ready for use.

      I wanted to also let everyone know that there is an update for the High F problem that should be available later this week. There is already a follow on update ready after that that adds some other requested features. Thanks and continue to let me know how I can make the app better.

      Jim Adams
      Jim.Adams@...
      Principal Systems Developer
      SAS Institute