Prayer Request: Cyndi Gordon (Alan's Wife)

  • bigbasskitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      Greetings to you all. I am a strong believer in the power of prayer and had not seen anything on here yet. Facebook is great, but not everyone is on it all the time to get caught up. Alan Gordon's wife Cyndi suffered a major stroke recently and is stable, but the road to recovery will be long and strenuous. If you have not done so already, say a prayer on their behalf or at the least send them warm wishes and lend a hand if you can.

      Thank you!