Scottsdale Chorus Unveils NEW Website!

  • Adelina Zottola
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2011
      We are very pleased to announce that we have launched (through Connected Sound) a brand new and improved website! Get the scoop on all things Scottsdale Chorus including info on our upcoming performances: free ASU Project Humanities program celebrating American music, Sep 17 & "Got the Gold" Show, Oct 10. Plus you can pre-order our brand new CD, and even sponsor a song! Check it out! http://scottsdalechorus.org/

      Adelina Zottola
      Scottsdale Chorus
      2011 SAI Chorus Champion