RE: [bbshop] Re: Oh great Oracle of Correctness

  • Marty Israel
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 25 7:36 PM
      Bob -

      You left out "we", which would be 100%!!!!

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel
      Long live the 7th!

      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      From: BobCaldwell@...
      Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 20:16:54 +0000
      Subject: [bbshop] Re: Oh great Oracle of Correctness

      > Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 6:00 PM
      Might it be the lyric "don we now our gay apparel"?

      --- "Dr. John ward" <drjohnward@...> wrote:
      > It might be offensive to Italian Americans.

      Let us see, how many groups could be potentially offended by this one short sentence?

      "don" = Italian Americans everywhere
      "NOW" = National Organization for Women everywhere
      "gay" = happy people everywhere
      "gay" = homosexuals everywhere
      "apparel" = fashion designers everywhere

      Harmony-us-ly,
      BobCaldwell @ email . com