Celebrity City Chorus Looking for New Director

  • tapnvegas
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      Celebrity City Chorus of Las Vegas, Nevada, is looking for a new director for late fall 2011 as the current director is retiring following our Houston competition. This five-time Regional-winning, 8th place (2005) International chorus is eager to interview interested applicants. If you're talented and energetic plus looking for a GREAT opportunity in this gorgeous, lively community, please contact us at: CelebrityCityDirector@...; or call our search committee leader, Terrie, at (702)612-9567.