Re: Zoom H4N question
- OK... are you ready... pay attention... and don't blink!
1. Turn off Zoom
2. Plug in USB cable (small end in Zoom, large in 'puter)
3. On the Zoom screen a menu should appear. Use the JOG to move down to
"connect to PC"
4. Select by pushing the JOG.
5. After computer sees the usb device, look for it as a removable
storage (WIN7: Start-->Computer) .
6. Double click on the storage icon (just like you would do to browse C:) .
7. Under the STEREO directory are your files.
8. Drag and Drop OR Copy and Paste. (IMHO don't Cut. Let the Zoom
format the media.)
9. When done, use the EJECT USB to disconnect (right click on device icon).
CASA Ambassador - Charlotte, NC and South Carolina