Very Good Year

  • Joe Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
      Does anyone know of an existing barbershop arrangement of "It Was a Very Good Year", sung by Frank Sinatra?

      JOE JOHNSON
      House of Joseph Music
      www.bbsmusic.com

    • Travis Murray
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
        Realtime recorded this song on their first album, arranged by Ken
        Potter. I think Larry Wright has also done an arrangement of this
        one.

        Travis Murray
        Bari - 17 Below
        http://www.17-below.com

      • OECKEN@AOL.COM
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 3, 2011
          I did a chart for Realtime. Started with the melody in the tenor in a higher key to represent the younger person, gradually descending tonalities in each voice until it gets to the bass voice, representing the fine wisdom that age and maturity has to offer! Realtime did a super job of bringing their vision of the song to life on their recording.

          Ken Potter