Re: [bbshop] Need sheet music

  • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
      At 08:32 PM 8/1/2011, you wrote:

      >"I'll make the pies like mother made if you'll make the dough like
      >dad!" Curtis/VonTilzer
      >
      >Dick Johnson
      >Great Falls, MT

      http://inharmony.dlib.indiana.edu/inharm/isl/isl-abv-0022-01/isl-abv-0022-01.pdf

      :-)

      - Helen Giallombardo
      fastest "old time" sheet music researcher
      ..... in Glenview, IL
      gsbmedalmusic at comcast dot net
    • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
        Gotta love those punchline-titled songs of days gone by!

        Click here to here playback of a period-recording of
        Billy Jones performing....

        "I'll make the pies like Mother made (if you'll make the dough like Dad)"

        http://digilib.syr.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/cylinder&CISOPTR=1122&CISOBOX=1&REC=2

        - Helen Giallombardo
        Sucker for a Punchline Song (with a Pun in it - no less!)