Update to Barbershop Tags iPhone app

  • Jim Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 4:10 AM
      I had the pleasure of attending the Webcast Party hosted by Travis Murray this year. While there we sang lots of tags and used my app for that. It was very gratifying to see everyone pull it out. But, while using the app, I thought of several enhancements that would make the app better to use. So I would like to announce a new version available today. This new version adds a pitch playing capability. When you are looking at the sheet music there is now a "Play Pitch" button which will play the pitch for the tag. The sheet music is also cached locally to the device now so that you don't keep downloading it if you like a particular tag. Another feature I added was the ability to sort the tags by the latest updates. With this feature you will be able to track the latest additions as well as the popular downloads.

      This app is compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod Touch devices running iOS 4.2 or higher.

      Jim Adams
      Jim.Adams@...
      Principal Systems Developer
      SAS Institute