Need sheet music

  • Dick Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2011
      "I'll make the pies like mother made if you'll make the dough like dad!" Curtis/VonTilzer

      Dick Johnson
      Great Falls, MT

    • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
        At 08:32 PM 8/1/2011, you wrote:

        >"I'll make the pies like mother made if you'll make the dough like
        >dad!" Curtis/VonTilzer
        >
        >Dick Johnson
        >Great Falls, MT

        http://inharmony.dlib.indiana.edu/inharm/isl/isl-abv-0022-01/isl-abv-0022-01.pdf

        :-)

        - Helen Giallombardo
        fastest "old time" sheet music researcher
        ..... in Glenview, IL
        gsbmedalmusic at comcast dot net
      • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 2, 2011
          Gotta love those punchline-titled songs of days gone by!

          Click here to here playback of a period-recording of
          Billy Jones performing....

          "I'll make the pies like Mother made (if you'll make the dough like Dad)"

          http://digilib.syr.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/cylinder&CISOPTR=1122&CISOBOX=1&REC=2

          - Helen Giallombardo
          Sucker for a Punchline Song (with a Pun in it - no less!)