RE: [bbshop] no e-mails

  • Bill Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      Rick - Sorry to leave you alone with no contact.

      By the way, I am very excited about our FWD President appointing me to a new position as Far Western District Quartet Activity Chairman. If anyone out there has great ideas for expanding quartet singing, you know how to reach me. . .privately, or course. We wouldn't want anyone else to hear those great ideas and expand quartet singing in their area.

      Bill Kane
      FWD Quartet Activity Chairman

      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      From: rcollin@...
      Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 11:44:44 -0400
      Subject: [bbshop] no e-mails

      Hey all, Were did everybody go. Haven't had anything since Saturday.

      What gives.

      Rick Collinson
      Frank Thorne Chapter
      Ontario District