RE: [bbshop] KC photos

  • Daniel Proctor
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2011
      Oops,

      The photos link needs the dash at the end of it so I added a slash to make it stick.

      Hopefully this will work better.

      http://public.fotki.com/danp2000/bhs/2011/2011-international-/

      Let me know,

      Daniel Proctor
      Baritone, odd Man out Quartet, http://oddMANoutQT.com
      Big Orange Chorus, Learning Materials Coordinator
      Big Orange Chorus, Recording HUB Email, Hub@...

      The information in this email is intended to be totally worthless and devoid of any benefit to anyone. If you received this communication in error or if you accidentally read it when it wasn't addressed to you, then please immediately delete your entire address book and then energetically beat yourself about the head with a recent technology publication of your choice. Any intelligent action taken in response to the above information is prohibited, so there.

      Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 15:26:55 -0500
      From: nkfraf@...
      To: danp2000@...
      Subject: Re: [bbshop] KC photos

      Hey, Dan'l -- the link doesn't work for me. Guess I should have looked earlier when you first put the info out there. How the heck are ya, anywho?
      Nancy of the Foris(t)
      On 7/30/2011 2:30 PM, Daniel Proctor wrote:
      James & the HarmoNet,

      The photos archive for the 2011 Barbershop International Convention in Kansas City is located at the following location. These photos may be used freely for any purpose that promotes the good of the BHS a BHS chapter or Quartet. The only requirement is that the Barbershop Harmony Society is noted as the owner of the photo and Lorin May is noted as the photographer (Thanks Lorin).

      http://public.fotki.com/danp2000/bhs/2011/2011-international-

      Note1: Jim Miller Photography also is a GREAT resource for photos at other angles.

      Note2: If there is a photo that you would like to use and the lighting doesn't seem quite right I have the RAW files available. Warning, RAW files are VERY LARGE.

      Note3: There are photos available freely here going all the way back to 2001.

      Enjoy,

      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      From: james.e.emery@...
      Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 10:41:53 -0500
      Subject: [bbshop] KC photos

      Usually someone (wish I could remember who) has a big web-based photo
      gallery of all the International competitors shortly after the competition.
      I haven't noticed any messages about that yet on the Harmonet. Does anyone
      know anything about such a site for the KC convention? Our bulletin editor
      is looking for a front page photo of the GNU on stage.

      -- Jim