Portland convention 2011 barbershop harmony society

  • John Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2011
      Hi,
      I have a question: I’m wanting to attend the barbershop harmony society convention in Portland next year.
      I’m totally blind and I’m not able to see.
      My mobility skills are not that good.
      I’ve asked around and I’ve not been able to find anyone who can assist me in getting around to the various places where the various events are being held at.
      I haven’t been to the convention since 2006.
      How should I go about attending next year’s barbershop harmony society convention in kpdx (Portland) next year?
      I hope to hear from you soon.
      Sincerely,
      John Sanders