My final $2 original Song?arrangement

  • Burt Szabo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2011
      Hello 'Netters -

      This message is to announce the last of my $2 original
      Song/Arrangements. For various reasons, I'm
      bringing this project to an end. The final song is
      titled
      "I'll Put My Dreams Away". Here are the lyrics:

      VERSE:
      I built a world around you; luck was mine
      somehow.
      It was in a dream I found you; must you leave
      me now?

      Alternate VERSE:
      Fate is kind, I've heard the poets say,
      And if that's true, I simply want to say:

      CHORUS:
      I'll put my dreams away until I hear you say
      That you'll be mine forever more.
      I'll cry my salty tears and pray that you'll be
      here
      To share the love that I've been longing for.
      But if fate keeps us apart and breaks my aching
      heart,
      If we should never touch the Milky Way,
      I will keep my secret dream forever and a day
      And put my lovely dreams away.

      Yes, it's rather short, but quite easy for the singers.
      And there's a neat tag that you'll enjoy singing
      and teaching to your barbershop friends.

      A copy of the song/arrangement (suitable for contest)
      is
      yours for only a two dollar bill (well, OK - two ones)
      sent to me at the address below.

      Good singing to you all.

      Burt Szabo
      burtszabo@...