Harmony College Northeast 2011 - Worcester, MA featuring OLD SCHOOL!

  • Jim Coates
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29 8:21 PM
      Hello Fellow Barbershoppers - Where are you going to be two weeks from today? I'm going to be in Worcester at Harmony College Northeast!There are a bunch of great classes - some old some new. There is a great list of instructors. And you'll have a chance to rub elbows with a current Top 20 Quartet, The Franchise, and our CURRENT INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS OLD SCHOOL in their first New England appearance since winning the gold! All information is available on the NED website at the link below.The food is great, the dorms are really nice, the prices are very reasonable and all of the buildings are a close and convenient walk.And don't forget about the big Saturday Night Show featuring Quadraphonic; 2007 NED Champs; The Franchise, 2011 Top 20 Quartet; Ringtones!, current Harmony Inc. Queens; Old School, our current International Champs; a special appearance by The Interstate Rivals, 1997 International Champs; and the HX Boys Camp Chorus and Girls Camp Chorus, including a grand finale by the 120-voice combined Choruses. This is a show not to be missed! If you can't make it for the entire weekend, at least come to the show - a limited number of tickets to the Saturday night show and pizza party afterglow are for sale now on the website. And don't forget, this year the auditorium is AIR-CONDITIONED!We still have plenty of room for more students. Quartets, there are still slots available for coaching, and choruses, I still have a coaching slot available as well. The school is open to all singers, male and female.You know you want to go, so don't wait - sign up today!Here's the link: http://www.NEDistrict.org then click on the HCNE Information link.If you have any questions at all, make sure to contact me. See you in Worcester!In harmony,Jim CoatesNED VP Music & Performancejc1357@...978-571-2110