Barbershop Takes America Sings by Storm! VOTE by this Sun, midnight!

  • saibari
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2011
      This is a reminder to vote for your favorite on America Sings. It's amazing how many bbshop groups are featured. This week alone we have TWO champion SAI choruses (Scottsdale & Harborlites), as well as BHS chorus, Heralds of Harmony, and TWO BHS quartets! **We hope, of course, that you will vote for Scottsdale,** but in any case, great barbershop benefits. So please vote and show them just how popular bbshop is! http://www.watchgmctv.com/sing/vote Just 4 things to keep in mind:

      1. In order to view the clips, you must first login by entering your name, email address and a code provided on the web page (to prove you're not a web-bot!). No need to worry, GMC is a safe site and you can easily opt out of their emails.

      2. The clips will appear in a window and you'll need to scroll down within that window to find Scottsdale and the BHS quartets.

      3. Be sure to view all the clips you'd like to see BEFORE voting because once you vote, you'll be locked out of the voting page. And as far as I can tell, the clips are available only on the voting page.

      4. Be careful when viewing clips that you don't accidentally click the "Vote" button. Your vote will then be cast--there's no confirmation window before the vote is submitted. If you do inadvertently vote for a group, though, you can email GMC to rectify the situation.

      The Scottsdale Chorus appreciates your support! http://www.watchgmctv.com/sing/vote ... amz

      Adelina Zottola, bari
      Scottsdale Chorus
      SAI 2011 Chorus Champion