98802Re: [bbshop] What are the responsibilities of your chapter's Music VP?

  • David Miller
    Mar 1 2:00 AM
      I believe the music librarian would alspo be under your juridiction.
      Keeping fpolers updated guest books and ordering new music

      On 2/28/11, Michael Ho <tempesttenor@...> wrote:
      > Harmonet,
      >
      > Every chapter that I've been a part of has had different definitions for the
      > Music VP's responsibilities. Some simply served as the head of the Music
      > Team. Others had responsibilities ranging from managing the new member
      > onboarding process to overseeing the section leaders to organizing the
      > chorus's learning tools.
      >
      > What's your chapter's Music VP's responsibilities?
      >
      > -Michael Ho

      Sent from my mobile device

      David M. Miller

      Musical Director, Mason~Dixon Chorus, BHS
      http://www.masondixonbarbershop.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic