98801Re: [bbshop] responsibilities of the Music VP
- Mar 1, 2011You might want to download the manual at the Society's website and adapt accorting to your chapter's needs, interests, and members' abilities and availability to serve.
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Davis
To: 'Barbershop' ; 'Michael Ho'
Cc: 'Larry Drake' ; 'Mike Drake'
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2011 9:41 PM
Subject: [bbshop] responsibilities of the Music VP
What's your chapter's Music VP's responsibilities?
I had the same question when I became the Music VP a couple of months ago. I
asked the board and they told me that the Music VP was:
1. responsible for the annual chapter plan including selection of
annual show chairman and responsible for the 5 year plan (if any)
2. responsible with the Director for choosing section leaders
3. responsible for calling Music Team meetings and setting their
4. responsible with the Director for selecting teaching quartets
5. responsible with the Director for choosing coaches in various
6. not responsible for choosing the chorus business manager who
arranges appearances of the chorus
7. not responsible for orienting guests and new members
8. not responsible for appointing a quartet activity chairman
9. not responsible for appointing a chorus librarian
10. not responsible for appointing a chorus historian
Gary Davis, Land of Lincoln Chorus, Springfield, IL
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>