9571Re: The Six Degrees of Opie

  • bradnann@iquest.net
    Sep 4, 2001
      On behalf of my husband:

      Tom Kentish sang with Opie in Sharper Image
      George Harper sang with Tom Kentish in Backstage Pass
      Howard Foster sang with George Harper in Lockerbie Squires
      Brad McAlexander sings with Howard Foster in Breakthrough

      Now as for me, I rode in the elevator with Opie at the Buckeye
      Invitational last month, and couldn't resist whispering to my
      husband, "Look, honey, there's that guy that looks just like Drew
      Kirkman!"

      Don't we have fun?

      Ann McAlexander
      Capital City Chorus, Region 4, SAI