      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      From: GSBMedalMusic@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:15:23 -0500
      Subject: Fwd: Re: [bbshop] Re: help! desperately seeking quartet NAME

      Minor correction - "All the Way from Chicago"
      competed in the ILL Spring Dist. contest a couple of months *before*
      Grandma's Boys official retirement at the 1985 International convention
      and before I met Jay for the first time at a Chicago area bbshop party
      in mid July (and the rest to that story is history, as they say ;-).

      Too bad ... because I didn't attend that Illinois
      Dist. event or I would have heard
      ATWFC do a lovely rendition of "I Need a Loan Because I Loved You"
      with a punchline/tag of "Now I just shop ..... K-Mart (shop K-Mart)!"

      - Helen G.