93771Re: [bbshop] Re: help! desperately seeking quartet NAME

  • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
    Apr 19 1:19 PM
      That's right up there with....
      "And now..... All the Way from Chicago!"
      which was the name of the 1st quartet my husband
      and Hank Brandt competed in after they retired from Grandma's Boys,
      along with George Peters and Gregg Peters.

      - Helen Giallombardo

      At 01:38 PM 4/19/2010, SlickerLeadQ wrote:

      >A friend of mine use to say he always wanted to name a quartet....
      >The Next Quartet of the Evening so the MC would say "And now ladies
      >and gentlemen, the next quartet of the evening is..... The Next
      >Quartet of the Evening."
      >
      >Harmony-us-ly, BobCaldwell @ email . com
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic