79896RE: [bbshop] Pitchpipe photos....

  • Jim Adams
    May 1, 2008
      I went to images.google.com and typed in "pitchpipe" and got several good images of both sides.

      From: bbshop@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bbshop@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Martin Grandahl
      Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 8:06 AM
      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bbshop] Pitchpipe photos....

      I've been hunting, and have been unable to find any decent pictures of
      the classic Kratt/Master Key pitchpipe.

      If there's anyone out there with a digital camera, a pitchpipe in
      reasonably good shape, and some free time, I would appreciate some
      good quality photos.... :)

      One each of the black side and the shiny side straight on, and maybe
      one of each side at a bit of an angle would be terrific....flexible....

      imageshack . us (remove spaces) is a decent picture host, and links
      could be posted here for all to use.

      Anyone want to take this on?