79373Re: Quartet in Washington

  • Eric Wallen
    Apr 1, 2008
      That was in fact Ringers (Seay, Disney, Pinto, Mazzoni) that was
      singing at the National's ballpark on Opening Day. Although i was at
      the game, i did not get a chance to stop by and see them. I'm sure the
      reception was great!

      On a side note, the new stadium is BEAUTIFUL. Looking forward to
      seeing many barbershop quartets sing the National Anthem at future

      Eric Wallen
      Bass - Last Kids Picked (Nashville bound!!!)
      Bass - Crunch Time
      Bass - Alexandria Harmonizers

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Tim Buell" <fs4lead@...> wrote:
      > I saw an article in the Washington Post that mentioned a Barbershop
      > Quartet that was greeting visitors to the new National's ballpark for
      > opening day. Anyone know who they were? What was the reception by
      > fans?
      > Tim Buell
      > Free State 4
      > Heart of Maryland Chorus