      From: TJ Barranger
      To: walterdods@...
      Cc: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 3:24 PM
      Subject: [bbshop] Re: It was a good day when you gave us Barbershop

      walterdods wrote:

      "And for all you Baseball fans out there, who can forget that we gave you Bobby Thomson whose home run for the Brooklyn Dodgers in 1955 (the year of my birth) became known as "the Shot Heard 'Round the World". Bobby Thomson was born in Greenock."

      Hey Walter...Bobby may have been Scottish, but he hit that dinger for the New York Giants, against Ralph Branca of the Dodgers.

      In Harmony,

      T. J. Barranger
      www.harmonize.com/TJB

      Director
      The Sons of the Severn
      Anne Arundel, MD (BHS)
      2006 Small Chorus Champion
      2005 Intermediate Chorus Champion
      Western Division, Mid-Atlantic District
      www.harmonize.com/SOTS

      Tenor
      Direct Hit
      2006 Quartet Champion
      Southern Division, Mid-Atlantic District

      IT'S ALL ABOUT HARMONY!