60055RE: [bbshop] singing slugs...

  • Debi Cox
    Nov 1, 2005
      Hm. I am a little confused why they are called singing slugs, when they are clearly snails... even the filmmaker seems to have missed that one!?

      Or am I being too pedantic?

      Either way, I am known for being an animation fan and I love the way the mouths are animated with so much energy - couldn't accuse them of not having enough space! And that oh-so-not-quite-sincere cheesy grin look on the word "sincere" part way through... magic :)

      Debi
      LABBS