      From: "latenightlead" <rich_hasty@...>
      To: <bbshop@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 2:39 PM
      Subject: [bbshop] Re: The Job Listing - for men only

      Women ARE "allowed" to work in the front office. By my counts, there
      are sixteen ladies on our staff.

      Here is the list:

      Linda Neuenfeld
      Administrative Assistant-Music/Program Coordinator
      Quartet Registry/Contest & Judging/Harmony College

      Colleen Theobald
      Licensing/recordings/Music Library

      Nancy Thorn
      Director of Merchandising

      Audrey Paul
      Order Processing

      Diane Pecha
      Shipper/Mailer/Receiver

      Donna Pierce
      Shipper/Mailer/Receiver

      Julie Siepler
      Media Relations Manager

      Melissa Paul
      Membership Services

      Kathleen Gilliver
      Administrative Assistant - Conventions and Events

      Liz Meurer
      Meetings Manager

      Lynn Zobel
      Executive Assistant/Office Manager

      Robin Bahr
      Administrative Support

      Cheryl Jankowski
      Administrative Support

      Dorene Santarelli
      Receptionist

      Claire Murphy
      Receptionist

      Nicole Clelland
      Accountant

      I do not know for sure, but I would guess that the ladies out number
      the men on our staff. We should be giving them all a big "THANK
      YOU" for all that they do for us guys.

      Rich Hasty

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Charles May" <chucksax@h...> wrote:
      > Yes, Eric, but women directors is a new thing. My father still
      talks
      > regretfully about Renee Craig being denied by the district to
      direct the
      > Livingston Dapper Dans, succeeding Dave Middlestadt. I mean, it
      only took
      > the society fifty years to allow women directors. How long until
      women are
      > "allowed" to work in the front offices?
      >
      > Chuck May
      > Director, Montclair, NJ