59329Re: The Job Listing - for men only

  • judi
    Oct 2, 2005
      interesting defense, but does this actually sound "respectful of
      their talents and abilities" to YOU, shelley?:

      "If that eliminates the fair sex, oh well. I won't apply for a
      server's position at Hooters."

      it's 2005, for crying out loud. women also work as teachers, cleaning
      ladies, and prostitutes! get with the program, shelley.

      judi