59303Re: [bbshop] The Job Listing - for men only

  • Shelley Herman
    Oct 1, 2005
      > From: "Chris Slacke" <durhamchorus@...>
      > Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2005 14:27:06 -0000
      > To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: [bbshop] The Job Listing - for men only
      >
      > So, will the BHS hire the best person for the Director of Music &
      > Education position, or only the best male applicant? I noticed the
      > listing discriminates against the fairer sex right from the giddyup:

      As we found out with the immediate past CEO/Executive Director, the
      important positions within the BARBAERSHOP HARMONY SOCIETY aka SPEBSQSA
      should be filled with BARBERSHOPPERS!

      I cannot imagine the D of M & E position being held by anyone who is not a
      dyed in the wool BARBERSHOPPER.

      By definition; a member of BHS.

      If that eliminates the fair sex, oh well. I won't apply for a server's
      position at Hooters.

      Shelley Herman
      saherman@...
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic