36823Re: [bbshop] This just in....Don Harris quits as Barbershop Society's International CEO!!!

  • Brian Gordon
    Feb 5, 2004
      On Thu, Feb 05, 2004 at 12:39:35PM -0600, BobBabcock@... wrote:
      > Anyone know what the real deal is with the note below about "West Towns
      > chorus won International by placing second in both rounds of the contest"?
      > What it a fluke of scoring?

      That was during the short experiment with a two round Chorus contest -- was it
      Hartford? It was just the way the numbers worked out. They came in second to
      "Chorus A" in the semis, second to "Chorus B" in the finals, and had the
      highest total score, so they won. Consistency has its rewards...

      I'm sure someone will fill in the "A" and "B" for me.

      | Brian Gordon -->briang@...<-- brian.gordon@... |
      + Bass: Greater Phoenix Chapter "Pride of Phoenix" SPEBSQSA Chorus +
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic