28364Re: [bbshop] Re: M-AD Western Division results.....

  • Neil Dingle Jr.
    Jun 5, 2003
      DUH!!! What happened Greg -- did you fall on your head again?? Haven't I told you to be more careful?? You have kids now, you have to be a good example for them! Hahahaha Who loves you bud? I know I am late with my response but I don't get to check this group often. :-) See Y'all in Western!!!

      Neil "Pookie" Dingle Jr.
      Lead Of CrossRoads
      www.crossroads-qt.com

      GregLead@... wrote:
      I would like to recall my last message about the Western Division and kick
      myself in the head. I forgot it was next weekend, and not this weekend. Sorry
      for the confusion. I also Apologize to Yankee Dime, for giving them a near
      Coronary. Sorry again.
      Gregg