12666New home e-mail address and Cell number

  • Steven Wheaton/Quebec/IBM
    Jan 2, 2002
      Sorry for the repost but I forgot Yahoo concatonates e-mail addresses.

      Starting immediatly, I have a new e-mail address and cell number. The
      others are no longer available.

      e-mail: st.wheaton @ sympatico.ca (without the spaces)
      Cell: 514-772-3908

      Thanks

      Steve Wheaton
      Montreal International Convention 2003 Co-Chairman
      Great Northern Harmony Workshop Coordinator
      Chorus Director, South Shore Saints
      Youth Outreach, Greater Montreal Chapter
      Assistant Director, Island City Chorus
      Bass Section Leader, Island City Chorus
      Bass, 4 Tonight Only
      st.wheaton @ sympatico.ca / swheato @ ca.ibm.com