108808Seattle, SeaChordsm​en present: Love 's Journey – Saturday, June 28th 2014

  • edwindierdorff
    Jun 16, 2014

      Join the Seattle SeaChordsmen and our guests for stories of love told in song. From the goofy romance of "I Wanna Hold Your Ear" through the lifelong devotion of "1927 Kansas City" to the universal sentiment of "All You Need Is Love," the SeaChordsmen present ever-lasting songs of love in ringing Barbershop style!
      You'll also hear our featured performers, International competitors Momma's Boys, plus our sister chorus The Seattle Shores, and the talented young men of Kamiak High School as the Unaccompanied Minors.
      Please join us!
      Saturday, June 28, 2014 – 7:30 p.m.
      Shorecrest Performing Arts Center
      15343 - 25th Ave. NE, Shoreline WA 98155
      General $15 / Senior $12 / Student $7
      and visit our web site at http://www.seachordsmen.org