108807the Song, "Somewhere" arranged by Freddie King

  • chpinebarons
    Jun 16, 2014
      The Barbershop Harmony Society is not selling any songs from West Side Story as the publisher has forbid them to do so. So they advise that we reach out to the Harmony Yahoo Group to see if anyone who has legal copies of the song, Somewhere arranged by Freddie King,  to gift us with it , so that our chorus, The Pine Barons Barbershop Chorus of Cherry Hill Chapter J-022, may sing it in public legally.
      So, is there a chorus out there who sings this song, or has sung it, willing to gift us with it. I am uncertain how this works, but if I get a positive response, I will check it out with Janice Bane of BHS Licensing Dept.
      Thanks. John, thepinebarons@... or to my private email: Singinrunt@.... Thanks.