108794Request to Post on Your Yahoo Groups Site

  • Fred Green
    Jun 13, 2014
      ​ I'm not too sure how to get things done in the Yahoo Groups, but this person is trying to sell two "full registration" tickets to the BHS International Convention in Las Vegas.  If you or anyone you know might be interested, please contact him directly.  Thank you!

      Fred Green
      VP, Marketing & PR
      Silver Statesmen Chorus
      Las Vegas, NV

      *Phone Number*
      831 - 917 - 8726
      3044 Ferris Circle
      Marina, CA USA 93933
      I have two good seats to the International Contest in Las Vegas, which we
      cannot use. Is it possible that you have someone who would like these
      tickets? I would like to get at least a bit over half price for them. We
      live on the Central Coast of California, Monterey, and wanted to attend but
      too many things on the calendar. Paid around $450.00 for them.  Would

      like to sell for $300.

      Here are the details: Section D, Row J, Seats 7 and 8.

      All five days...July 1 to 5th.