108026RE: [bbshop] It has been quite awhile and I need you help once again

  • Linda Noble
    Oct 13, 2013
      Hi Jack!

      I will be filling this survey out within two days and sending back to you.

      But I felt the need to comment on the TWO comments received thus far
      criticizing the lack of follow-up or follow-through on this survey, when
      the survey has not yet even been completed. Respectfully, rather than simply
      speaking about what HASN'T happened in the past and getting philosophical
      about it, why not actually complete the survey and return it, with an
      emphatic comment voicing your sincere hope that said follow-through occurs
      and that you enthusiastically anticipate hearing back about what positive
      motion has been made after this survey has been completed. Even go so far as
      to say, in the past you have noted that such efforts seem to have lacked
      that follow-through and it was disappointing at the least and disheartening
      and frustrating at the worst.

      But at the very least, please do fill out the survey, so that someone
      actually HAS a chance of taking action on the information gathered.

      Just my opinion - respectfully submitted. I know I am an altruist. But I am
      personally seeing lots of new, young, interested barbershoppers in my part
      of the country getting involved and being extremely enthusiastic about this
      passion of ours. I see it becoming THEIR PASSION. Why not add to that by
      rediscovering your own passion for this wonderful thing we call Barbershop
      by sharing a little of it with Montana Jack and the rest of us.

      Thanks to all!!

      Linda Noble

      Associate, BHS

      Member, BQPA (Pioneers)

      Tenor, Harmony Heritage chapter of Harmony, Inc.

      (daughter of Tom & June Noble, both long-time Barbershoppers)