108010Re: A Golden Opportunity

  • Steve Jackson
    Oct 10, 2013
      Anyone familiar with the old Plainfield, NJ chapter? Looking for a barbershopper/songwriter named Stephen Balint (wife Lil) -- he passed away in 1998 -- lived in Manville, NJ. Help? Looking for info plus photo; would be awesome to find ANYTHING.

      My director just "inherited" some of his old music (July 1951 Songs For Men music folder) through a friend who knew the Balints. Would love to put a face and some info to finish an article for my Nov/Dec Mountain Talk bulletin. My deadline is Oct. 25th -- if anyone can help,contact me, please?

      Steven Jackson, editor
      Mountain Talk, #1 in 2012
      RMD Vocal Expressions
      Probemoter
      Three bulletins keeps this editor a happy camper!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic