      From: bbshop@yahoogroups.com [mailto:bbshop@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of mdgilmor@...
      Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 4:37 PM
      To: bbshop@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [bbshop] iOS app for pitchpipe and song list

      I'm looking for an iOS app that combines a pitch pipe, of the sampled sound variety, with the ability to create a song list that includes key. Pitch Perfect is a good example but the pitch is generated electronically, which doesn't appeal to me at all.

      Any suggestions?

      Michael Gilmore

      Bass, Handsome Reward

      Alexandria Harmonizers