108002Hickory Tree Chorus (SAI) Beatles Tribute show (corrected)

  • lawlordunlevy
    Oct 9, 2013

      Apologies for re-posting! I had a correction that didn't 'take' the first time! Thanks!

      The award-winning Hickory Tree Chorus chapter of Sweet Adelines International presents its 2013 annual show,“Magical Mystery Tour - A Tribute to the Beatles” at West Morris Mendham High School (WMMHS), 65 East Main Street, Mendham, NJ, November 23. Special guest performer is The Buzz, Sweet Adelines International’s 2005 International champion quartet. 2013 Greater NY/NJ Region champion quartet, Drive! also performs.

      Celebrate 50 years of The Fab Four with two performances, at 3 and 7:30 p.m., featuring more than one dozen Beatles hits, many newly-arranged by Sweet Adelines International Master Music Arranger and Hickory Tree Chorus Master Director, Carolyn Schmidt.

      Reach our audience with an ad in our program! Contact Rose Marie at 973-538-9488 by Oct. 12.

      Order tix before Nov. 21 and save $5! More (including on-line ticket orders) at hickorytreechorus.org

      In harmony,

      Dana Dunlevy

      Hickory Tree Chorus