107666Re: Web Cast & Stuff

  • gemsinger58
    Jul 10, 2013
      Just a thank you to those responders kind enough to trim their responses!   I thought all the answers had merit...but it was much to scroll through them over and over.  See what I mean?

      In the past SAI has been 6 minutes for the first round and I believe 14-15 for finals.  This year it goes to 7 minutes for round one.  Time starts when you blow the pitch.  There is a penalty for Delay of Contest...I think 25 points.   North Metro was dinged for that in their homeless package in Vegas I believe as it took a LONG time for their members to drift onto stage.

      peace,  phyl

      On the galaxy...rollin' along!