105327Re: [bbshop] Learn to Sing, what were your songs?

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Oct 4, 2012
      I would answer this way... any peppy uptune your chorus will enjoy
      singing would make a good choice. The familiarity of a song is not
      necessarily the draw for barbershop singers - it's the ability to ring a
      chord, any chord. Just my humble opinion.

      Marti