No activity in last 7 days
This group is a place for anyone who has ever placed an oar in an oarlock and is inspired enough to impart their knowlege to others. Also a resource for NJ coastal rowers concerning events, races, and activities. I want to thank Dr. Wm Feist and Jake Millar (Beaver Dam Creek Boat Co. 732.295.0531) previous and present builder of the Barnegat Bay Rowing Skiff (pictured), Bob Asay of Asay Surfboats , Ed Brown (Ocean City BP alumni), and Bob Brecht, who have inspired me to row further and harder than I ever invisioned.
- Jul 31, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.