Live Intraday Demo from Bazaatrend

  • bazaartrend
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7, 2009

      Hi,

      We are happy to get in to you NOTICE that on 8th April 2008 (Wednesday) we are providing the free trail demo of our pack BASIC 500  you can see all the market activity with live javacharts and Intraday stock recommendations and many more........ just by clicking the link below .

      http://www.bazaartrend.com/nsecharts/intraday.php?user=demogoogle&pass=7631282cbbf59c1a

      For any further details you can contact 09848811999

      Best Regards

      Team Bazaartrend.com

    • bazaartrend