I had three options for cockpit sitting. I made an 18 inch wide board that fit between the cockpit seats athwartship at the companionway. This allowed me tosloopelan
Hi Stuart I'm impressed that you have retained a love for the Bayfield after the ill treatment from the previous seller. Rotten luck but hope it goes betterwrenching
Hi Stuart, I have included a picture of the aft part of my cockpit. The previous owner made a folding bench seat out of wood that rests on 3/4" woodenluv2sail31
We welcome active and interested members while trying to avoid spammers. In your membership request you must include your:
* First and Last name
* Involvement or specific interest in Bayfield sailboats and this Group
Your request will also be evaluated based on your email address and other information that may be available. Approval will be granted within two days. If you do not receive a response within this time, or you feel you are unfairly denied membership please contact the List Owner with any correspondence you have received at email@example.com
- Feb 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.