Good Day All, Have a 1987 Bayfield 36 in very good condition sailed for the last 4 seasons on Lake Ontario. Woodwork, Yanmar 44 hp, sails, radar, plotter, knotdblum2003
After eliminating all other possible sources, such as gaskets and hoses, I concluded the source was tank leakage. With trepidation I went forward and firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you get any helpful replies to this query? I have the same problem.wee2npwooy7lqhl4ldk7tlsimbutxacfx5mpeemb
We welcome active and interested members while trying to avoid spammers. In your membership request you must include your:
* First and Last name
* Involvement or specific interest in Bayfield sailboats and this Group
Your request will also be evaluated based on your email address and other information that may be available. Approval will be granted within two days. If you do not receive a response within this time, or you feel you are unfairly denied membership please contact the List Owner with any correspondence you have received at email@example.com
- Feb 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.