It might be worth pointing out to those not familiar, that there is a big difference between rudders of the original B23 and the full keel of the later B25 andsinga8raja
I agree with Dick that it's not really a high wear item. The only exception to that is a 1973 B23 that we had. The crown fitting for the rudder shaft was madeb32george
I would think that the vertical play is normal. The rudder not a close tolerance or high wear item, like a prop shaft where vibration and friction aresinga8raja
We welcome active and interested members while trying to avoid spammers. In your membership request you must include your:
* First and Last name
* Involvement or specific interest in Bayfield sailboats and this Group
Your request will also be evaluated based on your email address and other information that may be available. Approval will be granted within two days. If you do not receive a response within this time, or you feel you are unfairly denied membership please contact the List Owner with any correspondence you have received at email@example.com
- Feb 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.