Re: Fw: [BYOR] Selling 1983 B-29C

  • wayne rathbun
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
      'Morin' Rob,
      I have posted the boat (Coreolis by name) at
      www.sailboatlistings.com
      Equipment list is:
      Cutter rig w/ 150 genoa. Harken roller-furler on
      Headstay. Mainsail has lazy-jacks, dual reef points,
      downhaul, outhaul and vang. Lewmar winches, Edson
      Pedestal w/ controls for Yanmar 2GM 13HP Diesel,
      leather covered wheel, compass and folding cockpit
      table. Manual and electric bilge pumps. Raymarine auto
      pilot. Garmin hand-held GPS. Mounted and hand-held
      VHF's. AM/FM Stereo w/ rail mount speakers. Cockpit
      and foredeck cushions. Bimini and dodger. All lines
      and bumpers.
      Also, to see an 'impartial' evaluation of the Bayfield
      29c vs the Beneteau 285, check out this link.
      http://www.livingaboard.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000754

      Let me know if you want any other info, I'll be
      posting pics soon.

      Wayne