Bayfield 25 serial number

  • abbeyrode2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2002
      I have just purchased a 25 and sometime in the past,in the throws of
      refit someone has sanded most of the serial number off.

      I understand there is supposed to be a second location for the S.N.
      somewhere on the bost.

      Does anyone have any ideas?

      thanks Randy Churchill
    • sailor2169
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2002
        --- In bayfieldyachts@y..., "abbeyrode2002" <r.churchill@s...> wrote:
        > I have just purchased a 25 and sometime in the past,in the throws
        of
        > refit someone has sanded most of the serial number off.
        >
        > I understand there is supposed to be a second location for the S.N.
        > somewhere on the bost.
        >
        > Does anyone have any ideas?
        >
        > thanks Randy Churchill

        I have a 29 with the same problem. If you have the production number
        which has been explained in a prior post, you can find out the
        approximate month and year of your boat by comparing that number with
        other 29's out there. Good luck. Tom Roe